Igniting a combination of soothing feelings in us, candles symbolize love, passion, and an overall homey feel. They light up our lives on special occasions, from birthdays to Christmas to nights where we want to make our dinners exclusive and personal. Made from wax, there are various shapes, sizes, and even scents available in each type of candle; however, the preservation of their delicacy is a question of importance. Packaging plays just as important a role as manufacturing and this is where the need for candle boxes emerges to the surface.
Types Of Wholesale Candle Boxes
Packaging today is vast and competitive and finding the correct type of boxes for your candles can be a game-changer. There are many packages available, some of which are listed below.
- Cardboard boxes: Cardboard is a commonly used material for packaging as it is sturdy and has a high potential for customization. It is also very cost-effective and can easily be found in wholesale markets.
- Glass Jars: Preferred for gifts that represent elegance and style, Glass is perfect for custom candle boxes as it keeps the wax intact and provides a chic look with the reflected flame whenever the candle is lighted.
- Window Boxes: If you want to attract your customers by giving them a glance at the product you’ve proudly introduced, custom window boxes are the way to go. These boxes feature to display and flaunt your candles and have an advantage over other types.
- Kraft Paper Boxes: If you’re looking for wholesale candle boxes that are highly cost-effective as well as eco-friendly, Kraft paper boxes are the most readily available choice, perfect for the safety of your candles. Printing and graphics can improve the appeal and attraction of these custom candle boxes.
- Metal Boxes: Customers also prefer these because they give an ethereal look and make it very striking with good graphic designs and customization.
6 advantages Of Keeping Candles In Boxes
Apart from sale purposes, candles themselves are very delicate and need to be kept in proper packaging for various purposes.
1: Safety And Preservation
Candle boxes will keep the candles safe from external interference, both organismic and environmental. To keep them safe and protected from environmental factors like heat, dryness, or humidity, metal or cardboard boxes come in handy. Heat and humidity can affect the candles and cause melting and wasting of the candles, due to to which they need to be kept safe away from direct sunlight and the inflow of water or dampness into the candle boxes.
2: Conservation Of The Scent
Candles were one of the earliest solutions to the darkness that humanity came up with. However, nowadays, they are used more for décor purposes and add extra glamour to special events. The scent is an exciting feature added to the candles to enhance this purpose. From tropical to flowery, a range of fragrances is now added to candles which gives them a more homey touch and adds significantly to customer attraction.
However, conserving these scents is a perplexing task which can be achieved by good quality candle boxes best suited to preserve the fragrance. Glass is the most commonly used packaging for scented candles as it not only safeguards but also enhances the scent incorporated into the candle so you and your customer can savor every bit of the smell that calms down your nerves!
3: Fire Safety
Since the primary purpose of candles is burning, it is essential to keep in mind the precautions that must be taken to avoid setting the surroundings on fire. If candles are kept around flammable objects and are lit by something unintentionally, they are likely to cause the things around to be burned as well and before you know it, your whole world is coming down in flames. Both metal and glass boxes can prevent this from happening, rendering an undeniable advantage of keeping candles packed in boxes. If they don’t catch fire, they won’t spread the fire.
4: Boxes Are Safe From Deterioration
Transferring the products from the factory to retail markets can cause damage and deformation of the candles if they are not safely packed in solid and stable boxes. The candles can be waste, but since candle boxes are safe from distortion, withering, or warping, they are definite to keep the candles inside safe from all of these things as well. Accidents are inevitable and shared and can happen anywhere, anytime. Boxes will take the damage first, and the packaging will keep the candles inside the box safe in case of unfortunate events.
5: Maintenance Of The Delicacy Of The Candles
Often, beauty is associated with fragility and delicacy and how intricately a product is made. There is no exception for candles either. The more beautiful it is, the more delicate it is. However, fragility is more subjected to damage for obvious reasons. Since candle wax is soft, it can be damaged even from minor things like paper cuts or extra pressure. Candle boxes ensure that the candles are safe from these factors and that if a mainly shaped mold is used, the customized candle boxes will keep the shape intact and maintain a delicate look.
6: A Boost In The Lifespan
Safe from extreme conditions of the environment, unfortunate accidental occurrences, and all kinds of imposed damage, candle boxes prolong the shelf life of the candles.